What does The EPMA Project Management Coach Certification give you, and prepare you for?
- Covers 25 Project Management Skills and 36 Behavioral Skills
- Ability to coach individuals on Project Management processes, tools, techniques and best practices
- The skills to coach Project Managers on Project Management processes, tools, techniques and best practices in:
- All professional scenarios
- All educational scenarios
- All personal and societal scenarios
You know that this certification is right for you if you answer a yes to any one of the following scenarios:
- You are involved in coaching employees, associates and/or stakeholders on Project Management processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices in your organization, or others area of work
- You directly manage the careers of Project Managers in your organization, or other areas of work
Are there any prerequisites?
- At least eight years of full-time Project Management experience, and
- Managed at least twelve full lifecycle projects, and
- At least four years of part-time / two years of full-time experience architecting processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices in your organization
- At least four years of part-time / full-time experience in coaching employees, associates and/or stakeholders on Project Management processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices
- Proof of the same should be presented by filing an affidavit
What is the certification fees?
- A Coach is like a Guru
- A Guru, is a Guru. No questions asked! You cannot certify a Guru. You can only recognize one!
- We firmly believe that one cannot and should not charge money to recognize a Guru. Hence we don’t!
- To be recognized as a Guru, please click here
What should you do before you write the examination?
- For the overall KINDUZ Consulting Certification Methodology click here
- Prepare based on The EPMA Body of Knowledge
- Self-Study or attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers, Accredited Trainers or other training providers
- Implement in your day-to-day work, as the examination will test your overall skills and not only your knowledge
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can, and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement, apply the knowledge gained and deliver outcomes
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use The EPMA Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate The EPMA Seals and Marks in your signature as well
- Take up the next level of The EPMA education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to The EPMA Coach network