What does The EPMA Project Management Foundation Certification give you, and prepare you for?
- Covers 25 Project Management Skills and 36 Behavioral Skills
- The knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and best practices
- The skills to implement Project Management tools, techniques and best practices in:
- Simple professional scenarios
- Simple educational scenarios
- Simple personal and societal scenarios
You know that this certification is right for you if you answer a yes to any one of the following scenarios:
- You undertake small projects at periodic intervals. Project’s such as:
- Organize events in your office, college, school, home
- Deliver work to your customers and/or specific stakeholders
- You are interested in Project Management and want to deliver projects in a more planned and systematic way, and get certified
- You are curious about Project Management and want to be introduced to Project Management
Are there any prerequisites?
- There are no prerequisites, to register for the The EPMA Project Management Foundation Certification
What is the certification fees?
- USD 100/- Click here to pay now
- Residents in India: INR 4,000/- Click here to pay now
NOTE: 50% of the fees will be waived for full time students, when a minimum of 20 students register together. Photocopies of valid student ID cards should be provided for verification
What should you do before you write the examination?
- For the overall KINDUZ Consulting Certification Methodology click here
- Prepare based on The EPMA Body of Knowledge
- Self-Study or attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers, Accredited Trainers or other training providers
- Implement in your day-to-day work, as the examination will test your overall skills and not only your knowledge
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can, and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement, apply the knowledge gained and deliver outcomes
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use The EPMA Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate The EPMA Seals and Marks in your signature as well
- Take up the next level of The EPMA education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to The EPMA Foundation network
What is the validity of the certification?
- The EPMA Project Management FoundationCertification is valid for one year from the date of awarding
- At the end of the validity period, you must either renew your certification, by undergoing the IVOV Process