What does The EPMA Project Management Practitioner Certification give you, and prepare you for?
- Covers 25 Project Management Skills and 36 Behavioral Skills
- The knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and best practices
- The skills to implement Project Management tools, techniques and best practices in:
- Complex professional scenarios
- Complex educational scenarios
- Complex personal and societal scenarios
You know that this certification is right for you if you answer a yes to any one of the following scenarios:
- You undertake medium to large projects at periodic intervals. Project s such as delivering work to your customers and/or specific stakeholders on projects with a duration of two months or more
- You would like to be certified by an industry body, recognizing your competencies and skills
Are there any prerequisites?
- At least two years of full-time Project Management experience, and
- Managed at least two full lifecycle projects
- Proof of the same should be presented by filing an affidavit
What is the certification fees?
- If directly undertaking The EPMA Project Management Practitioner Certification
- USD 270/- Click here to pay now
- Residents in India: INR 10,500/- Click here to pay now
- If undertaking the Practitioner Certification, after the Foundation Certification
- USD 170/- Click here to pay now
- Residents in India: INR 6,500/- Click here to pay now
What should you do before you write the examination?
- For the overall KINDUZ Consulting Certification Methodology click here
- Prepare based on The EPMA Body of Knowledge
- Self-Study or attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers, Accredited Trainers or other training providers
- Implement in your day-to-day work, as the examination will test your overall skills and not only your knowledge
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can, and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement, apply the knowledge gained and deliver outcomes
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use The EPMA Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate The EPMA Seals and Marks in your signature as well
- Take up the next level of The EPMA education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to The EPMA Practitioner network